October 11, 2010

Fresh Peach Dessert


I copied this from "My Favorites" blog. The link is to the right or click here (I love her recipes and use a lot of them on this blog). What I really loved about this is that there is no baking. I halved the recipe and made it in an 8x8. Four of us ate the entire thing in one evening. Very yummy! I even used frozen peaches and it was still great.


Fresh Peach Dessert
2/3 cup powdered sugar
3/4-1 cup butter
2 pkg. graham crackers; crushed
12-14 medium peaches; peeled & sliced
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 pt. whipping cream

Mix cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, & butter. Press into the bottom of a glass 9 x 13 pan. Reserve some of the crust to sprinkle on top. Whip cream and add a little vanilla and powdered sugar until set. Mix the sweetened condensed milk with lemon juice. Then place the peaches on the crust and pour the milk/lemon mixture on top. Spread the fresh cream on top and sprinkle with remaining crust.

*This is so light and fresh, but you have to share it or half it because it is best if enjoyed in the first 24 hours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...