December 17, 2010

Brownie Trifle


1 pan of brownies cut into 1" cubes (box mix or scratch, whichever you prefer)
1 box instant chocolate pudding (use pie filling directions)
1 large container of Cool Whip OR 1 pint of whipping cream (whipped)
6-8 Skor or Heath Candy Bars (crushed)

Layer in trifle bowl starting with half of the brownies, then half of the chocolate pudding, then half of the Cool Whip/Whip Cream, and then half of the crush candy bars. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, and refrigerate.

P.S. My neighbor made hers with Cool Whip and it was really good. I made it today with whipping cream and it was, well, to put it modestly, to die for. Of course I'll need to go a little further on my walk tomorrow but it will be oh so worth it!
--This recipe is from "My Favorites" blog

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe you started a recipe blog and didn't tell me! YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...